Sunday, January 10, 2016

Planner Love!

Hello everybody! In this post I just wanted to tell y'all a little about myself and talk about planning. First off, my name is Megan. I am a wife, and mother of one. My husbands name is Justin, and our daughters name is Annaleise. I am a full time retail worker, and a full time house keeper, hehehe. Therefor there is always something to be done. 

I always have a ton on my plate, which is what brought me to planning. I have tried so many planning apps on my phone, but I just ended up never using them. I starting learning about planners when I was on YouTube. My first planner obsession was the Erin Condren Life Planners. I was so in love. I used it everyday. 

I have always used Vertical planners. Come to find out they don't actually work for me. There's just so much space that I feel like I HAVE to fill. When I fill up the whole column I usually overwhelm myself with things to do. Then, I started looking into Horizontal planning. Still stuck on Erin Condren at the time. I was so convinced that having ANOTHER spiral bound planner would solve all of my problems. 

My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE planner sticker shop, ScribblePrintsCo, also has a YouTube Channel (She is AMAZING, check her out!) which I had started following. She had shown her Personal sized ring bound planner in one of her videos. I was thinking that could be an option. So I search on YouTube for answers on if that would be a better option for me. Come to find out it is. I can have more than one section. I can have different kinds of inserts for different days. It just makes my life so much easier. It also keeps my spread neater and easier to work with.

This blog is going to be filled with "mommy things' and planner things. I plan on having a new post every week. I've never had a blog before, so I wanted to start myself off slow. Let me know what you guys think! Comment and let me know if there's anything y'all want me to talk about. I'm really excited to share my adventures with y'all!
XOXO
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment